Startseite | Impressum


The Title Photograph shows The Congregation Chapel at the Motherhouse of the Sisters of Elisabeth.

In the course of 1925, the House in "Dreisam Straße 15" could be acquired.

At Christmas 1925, the founding act was carried out in the founding chapel.
As a patron, the sisters chose St. Elizabeth of Thuringia, who was worshiped as a saint and the Sisters of Charity, in large part coming from the Elizabeth Club, was familiar. The biblical vision was (Maria goes to her cousin Elizabeth) in Lk 1, 39-45 found - a model for the selfless service to mother and child.

  Alle Rechte bei: Gemeinschaft der St. Elisabethschwestern 2014